I’m Jen Cherry and I want to help people live a full complete life! It’s important to me that my clients enjoy the journey of fitness and health while at the same time learning the tools they need to ensure a sustainable ENJOYABLE lifestyle!
If your goals are to:
- lose weight
- build strength
- recover from an injury
- or take your training & fitness to the next level
I’m here to walk with you on your journey!
I work with just about everyone!
- Every fitness level is welcome at boot camp classes from beginners to advanced athletes!
- Women who are pregnant or parenting and have perinatal concerns.
- Women who meet the guidelines for obesity who are looking for long term solutions for weight loss and lifestyle change.
- Active Duty Members who are conditioning for the Air Force Fitness Test.
I believe my work is:
- Educational & instructive
- Has long term success
- Not a short cut program!
- A science support best-practice program that can be personalized for your individual goals.
I’m the right choice for you because:
- I’m a certified personal trainer
- I have education in psychology and behavior
- I have specialized education in:
- Obesity training
- Indoor cycling
- Prenatal fitness
- Boot Camp
- Serious Weight Loss Clinic
- Pre natal fitness group
- Private Training
- One time session for education
- Ongoing private training
- Private small groups for you with a friend or family member
- Personalized plans for you to follow at a self-pace
A little about my personal journey:
I came into fitness through a roundabout way. I’ve had many struggles with my body and my feelings towards my body. I have been overweight for most of my adult life.
I worked a desk job as a Mental Health Counselor and would spend most of my day sitting. I also made decisions to eat poorly often eating take out and overindulging.
When I turned 30 my struggles became harder. Weight gain happened faster and it was harder and harder to take off. I also started having more difficulties with my joints and started losing flexibility. My sister was diagnosed with a genetic condition and I realized that health is important.
I knew I needed to make a lasting change. I joined a 5:30am Boot Camp Class. Suddenly working out was fun. I had a smile on my face every day. I had energy and motivation. I also lost over 40 pounds.
I decided on a total life change and began teaching Boot Camp and earned my Personal Trainer Certification! I want to help people take the big steps both physically and emotionally to live a strong healthy long life and enjoy it!